Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Whole Wheat Pancakes and My Favorite Coffee Mug

Here is another shameless plug for Mennonite cookbooks. These pancakes are from More With Less and are amazingly fluffy and delicious! The recipe calls for buttermilk, but I have always just used good old 2% milk and they come out great! This time I added a touch of organic Vietnamese cinnamon and they were even better than usual :) Toss on some fresh fruits and some maple agave syrup and it doesn't get much better! Again, if you want this simple and yummy recipe, just check out More With Less or tap a menno friend on the shoulder and we will share it with you! ~ Buen provecho!


The adorable mug in the picture was made by the lovely Mel Fox and is one of my favorite mugs of all time. My hubby always pulls it out of the cupboard for me in the morning because he knows it's the one I like best. Every time I drink my coffee I think of you dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment