Monday, May 14, 2012

The best pizza I have ever made!!!

So this recipe is from - Simply Scratch, one of my favorite foodie blogs. I stuck pretty close to the recipe, but made a few small tweaks. Instead of one large rectangular pizza I made four small round pizzas so that I could make different kinds. Also, for the sauce I sauteed some garlic in a tablespoon of olive oil before adding the tomato sauce and I used fresh basil instead of dry to give it a more robust flavor. For toppings I used fresh basil, tomato and an Italian cheese blend for one pizza, Italian sausage and pepperoni for my carnivore hubby, veggies for me, and one with meat, veggies and, of course green chile, because as all Burqueños know green chile makes everything taste better :)!

Here is the link for the recipe: http://www.simplyscratch.com/2010/03/pizza-101.html












No comments:

Post a Comment